1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, you should not assume that the information provided is always up to date or that the Site contains all the relevant information available about us, our franchise and career opportunities, policies or procedures.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RESTRICTIONS.
All materials on the Site are protected as the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual properties owned by us, or by other parties who have licensed their materials to us. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. You agree not to display or use any of these materials without our prior written permission. “Materials” on the Site include, without limitation, all text, photographs, graphics, audio,video, messages, files, documents, or images, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works. These materials are owned by us or other parties who have licensed their material to us and these materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. We disclaim any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos,slogans, domain names, and trade names other than our own.
Trademarks, logos, images and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of Zaritas Mexican Grill.
Unless otherwise specified, the services offered on the Site are for personal and non-commercial use. The materials on the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means. Any modification of the materials, use of the materials on any web site or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the materials and is expressly prohibited.
3. PERSONAL USE.
Your use of the materials contained on the Site is for informational purposes only. You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit,modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of the Site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on the Site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to us and, that in the event of an unauthorized use, we shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedy available at law or in equity.
5. SUBMISSIONS AND USE OF THE SITE.
You agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions that you may make, and that you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You further agree not to submit anything to the Site that may violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use any services or functionality available on this site: to abuse, harass,threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users or Zaritas® personnel; to post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene,pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs or religious intolerance.
Further, you agree not to post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other site user; to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other users or any URL; to violate any laws in your jurisdiction(including but not limited to copyright laws); to submit comments linking to multi-level marketing schemes with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site;
or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site; or to attempt to impersonate another user or person.
We may remove any content and accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content), or for no reason at all.
While we appreciate your feedback, we do not want and cannot accept any ideas that you may consider proprietary; this includes, but is not limited to, ideas regarding recipes, product development, operations, etc.Therefore, any materials, ideas or other information submitted to the site are deemed provided to us with a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license,distribute, create derivative works from or otherwise use the materials throughout the universe in any medium and through any method of distribution,transmission, and display. This is true even if the materials are labeled or other wise marked as confidential or proprietary.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any material infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is [Name, Address, email address, fax number] You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- THE SITE.
Some areas of the Site require registration for use. In those instances, we require that you register with us. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You further agree to maintain and promptly update any registration information in order to keep it true,accurate, current and complete.
- ERRORS ON THE SITE.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
- SERVICES ADMINISTERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Some services provided on our Site are administered by third party entities. Examples of these services include Zaritas Gift Cards, and Online Ordering. These third party service providers have terms of service,legal notices and privacy practices that are very likely different from our Site. By using any of these features of our Site, you are accepting the third party provider’s respective privacy policies, legal agreements and disclosures.
Some links on the Site may redirect you to sites not under our control. If you click on one or more of those links, you will be directed to a third party website with terms of service, legal notices and privacy practices that may be different from our Site. We do not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or any other representation about any third party site or its content. A link to a third party site on this Site does not constitute sponsorship, approval or responsibility for any third-party site. We are not responsible for the practices of those third party websites.You access linked sites at your own risk.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
On the Site, there are opportunities to enter a password,such as with Online Ordering. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Furthermore, you understand and agree that the account is yours, individually, and that you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including but not limited to,ensuring that you completely exit from your session at the Site. Additionally,you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password,account or any other breach of security.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Specific information about the terms and conditions of employment associated with a particular position will be set forth on the date of hire. Postings on the Site do not represent an offer of employment.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”BASIS. .WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS, IF ANY, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
- WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED AT THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION IN ACCESS TO THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THE SITE, MAINTAIN IT, OR THAT ACCESS TO IT WILL BE CONTINUANCE AND UNINTERRUPTED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the site or for the cost of procurement of substitute products and services or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles even if foreseeable or we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release us, and each of our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensees,co-branders or other partners, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site and/or any content contained therein and/or any transaction you enter into with a third party based on information or contacts obtained from the Site.
- CHANGES TO THE SITE.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS.
- GOVERNING LAW; CONSENT TO JURISDICTION.
- LEGAL EQUIVALENCY.
This electronic document and any other electronic documents,policies and guidelines incorporated herein will be: (i) deemed for all purposes to be a “writing” or “in writing,” and to comply with all statutory, contractual, and other legal requirements for a writing:(ii) legally enforceable as a signed writing as against the parties subject to the electronic documents; and (iii) deemed an “original” when printed from electronic records established and maintained in the ordinary course of business. Electronic documents introduced as evidence in any judicial,arbitration, mediation or administer of proceeding will, if established and maintained in the ordinary course of business, be admissible to the same extent as business records in written form that are similarly established and maintained.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR,OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE NEGLIGENT OR WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT,STRICT LIABILITY, ETC.) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED EVEN IF WE ARE AWARE OF THEM. THE SITE MAY CONTAIN OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, THE TERMS OF WHICH MUST BE OBSERVED AND FOLLOWED. INFORMATION ON THE SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ANY USE OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT.